Sunday, October 25, 2009

Swimming & Soccer

So Brodie finishes up his first year of Soccer tomorrow night and he has had a ball!!!

It's an instructional league so that don't actually have games but he's learned a ton and had so much fun!















This is Brodie and his fav coach "Madison"






































Ohhh Almost a goal! Heheheh







So last week I was looking at the paper and run across this picture and I thought wow that girl looks familiar... It's Coach Madison!! I always knew I had a ladies man on my hands and can only hope he would pick a home coming queen... I just didn't realize he would do it so soon... heheheheh





















Here is his official Team Pic!!








































So we just finished swimming lessons and we'll start another this Tuesday. I have been so thrilled with how much Brodie has learned from Cathy Colque!!! She truely is amazing at teaching kids to swim!! She also taught Kent, how cool is that!!!

Below are a few pics from Brodie's lessons.




This is one proud Boy!! It's Brodie's 1st every Trophy!!!!




















































Brodie & Ms. Cathy

1 comment:

Madison Lewis said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pictures! Brodie has definitely stolen my heart! He is such a ladies man! Thanks so much for the link! I hope he had a blast at soccer!