Sunday, October 25, 2009

Autumn Leaves Festival

It's that time again, or it was.... I'm a little behind on posting for Sept/Oct.

Every year at the Autumn Leaves Festival I organize the Hospice Bake Sale to help support the Joan & Howard Woltz Hospice Home. This year was a great success and I can't say how thrilled I am and thankful for all the donations and support I received from the Hospice Volunteers and especially my family and friends. We raised $2,152 this year in just two days!!! I didn't get as many pics of the booth as I'd like but it's hard to remember to take them. I did remember to take a few before during the baking and Kent grabbed a few during and after the festival. Hope you enjoy!!!







"Mawmaw" & Aspyn

"Mema" to most, Aspyn is not most, as many know so she calls Mema Mawmaw....





































So Big Man here had money to burn and he decided on a marshmallow gun! hehehe



















Getting his TMNT

















Caught this little dude dancing in the streets at the festival.


















Hospice Booth!













Downtown Mt. Airy









Sally Jane as Madame Butterfly












Brooks the Dragon!













Ready to Bake!!!











Pumpkin Muffins















Beer Bread














Before












After













Blackberry Granola Goodness!












Mini Pumpkin Pies!!














More Pies












Pumpkin, Pumpkin Muffins













What a mess!













Chocolate Cake Balls in Chocolate!! Mmmmm















Chocolate Cake Pops












More Chocolate!









No comments: