Saturday, May 02, 2009

Brooks' Frist Haircut

As most of you know I'm a fan of long hair on my "youngins", as I like to call them. So it hurt my heart when I had to break down and finally take Brooks' for his first Official haircut. Just because my sister continued to say how pitiful the hair coming over his ears looked. So two weeks before Easter I broke down and had it done. Sad it's taken me this long to have it done. Not that I've been busy with two kids and preparing for a yard sale, or spending Easter in the hospital because Brooks' decided he was going to be HIGHLY allergic to peanut butter!!!!! So in my infinite extra time I've just doing my nails, finishing War and Peace and tanning in the sun so I've gotten a little behind on the postings. So here is the first of many I'm going to post this weekend!









1 comment:

Janet said...

Boy, I remember those days of First haircuts!

But it was Brandon's last haircut that took my breath away! That Army, no hair-hair cut is a killer.

Honestly, Brandon had more hair when he was born than that woman left on his poor little head. :(