Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Weekend

This first picture is for our special friends in St. Louis & Bentonville!!!!




This is for you Michelle & Grammy.... Get better soon Grammy!!! We love you both!!!














I've been dying to get Brodie a gator for a while but couldn't bear to pay the $400 retail they sale for so after searching for months I found a used one!!! The kids are THRILLED!!!!





























Terry had his Birthday party at the creek this weekend and the kids had a ball in the water. Especially our crazy little girl Aspyn!!!






Drinking creek water!


















Now let's get our head wet.... notice the naked little child beside her! I am sparing you right now but I must warn you when you scroll on down you will see a naked baby hinny... as we call them in the mountains.


















Notice she's preparing for her swim suit water shots on the beach one day or maybe under a waterfall.....

hehehe that do you think Michael daddy?












Ok so Pa never ceases to amaze me... Seriously does it get much funnier then a 79yr old Great Grandfather with a nose ring?













Lounging in the creek.










Ok so Brooks ran out of little swimmers and if you have ever seen what a diaper does when you put it in water then you'll understand why I simply let him go naked. Yes my children will probably hate me for the rest of their lives for all the embrassing pictures I have of them but you know what????? I could care less!!! I'm going to be old and grey and sitting at the creek looking at my picture books of my boys playing and loving that I have ever memory I can possibly catch!!!








Look mama!





















I'm sorry but I just can't stand how cute this is!!! If you know me then you completely understand my terrible urge to pinch those cheeks!!!!!!!!!!

















Mama's little Angel!












So Sunday evening Daniel & Erica called and said "We've got steaks and water"... we said "What time"???








Carter on the slip & slide.


















The kids loved it!!!


















Even Brooks loved it!













Tell me this Boy is not having a great time!!!

I can't help but smile at all these pictures.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: